Features & Benefits
Uncoupling sheet for floors subjected to low and medium level movements.
It reduces the transmission of stresses produced by lateral movements from the substrate to the flooring.
– It reduces the transmission of stresses and strains between the substrate and the flooring
– It protects the flooring against cracking in the substrate or lateral movements between the plates that make up the substrate
– It allows for the installation of ceramic tile or natural stone flooring on substrates and structures with medium and low level movements, such as wood boards
- Indoor and outdoor flooring.
- Residential and public flooring with pedestrian traffic
- Commercial or industrial-use flooring with mechanical requirements, even with vehicular traffic
- Flooring with built-in heating
- Suitable for kitchens, bathrooms, and wet areas
- Suitable for flooring renovation works
- The use of butech anti-cracking mat is not recommended in:- Indoor and outdoor walls.
– Substrates subjected to bending movements
– On structural joints or substrate movement joints.
- Stoneware and porcelain tile oorings, even large formats.
- Natural stone and marble, even large formats.
- The use of butech anti-cracking mat is not recommended: – Floors with chemical resistance.